Also Featured In
This classic American diner with a 1920s/1930s vibe offers patrons multiple comfort food dishes to chose from all day long. Buttermilk chicken fried steak, the walk of shame breakfast burrito, the Ty... Read More
This classic American diner with a 1920s/1930s vibe offers patrons multiple comfort food dishes to chose from all day long. Buttermilk chicken fried steak, the walk of shame breakfast burrito, the Ty Cobb salad and Ted's famous grilled cheese and tomato soup are among the favorites. They even make their own pop tarts! You will want to save room for their milkshake offerings including standard favorites (vanilla, chocolate) and more daring choices (PBJ or s'mores anyone?). They also have an adult milkshake menu featuring white Russian and key lime pie. METRO: Eastern Market or U Street.
- Family Friendly: "Online ordering is now available so you may want to place your order before you come inside."
- Best Value, Brunch, Breakfast: "The eatery's namesake comes from owners Mark and Ty Neal's father who regularly cooked for their neighborhood."
- Homestyle: "Online ordering is now available so you may now place your order before setting foot in the restaurant."
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Their famous grilled cheese and house made poptarts are sure to be a kid favorite.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Tasty breakfast selections are served all day long. Have breakfast for dinner if you like.
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch is only served at most restaurants for a short time. This venue serves breakfast/brunch items all day.
- Best for Breakfast Because: This eatery serves breakfast all day long so go on ahead and hit the snooze button on your alarm clock.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The restaurant serves tasty breakfast selections all day long.