505 8th St SE
Washington, DC 20003
- Daily: 7:00am - 10:30pm
- Family Friendly: "Online ordering is now available so you may want to place your order before you come inside."
- Best Value, Brunch, Breakfast: "The eatery's namesake comes from owners Mark and Ty Neal's father who regularly cooked for their neighborhood."
- Homestyle: "Online ordering is now available so you may now place your order before setting foot in the restaurant."
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Their famous grilled cheese and house made poptarts are sure to be a kid favorite.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Tasty breakfast selections are served all day long. Have breakfast for dinner if you like.
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch is only served at most restaurants for a short time. This venue serves breakfast/brunch items all day.
- Best for Breakfast Because: This eatery serves breakfast all day long so go on ahead and hit the snooze button on your alarm clock.
- Best for Homestyle Because: The restaurant serves tasty breakfast selections all day long.