- Event Prices Vary
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: People from around the world make their way to the nation's capital just for this event.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: What better way to welcome the end of winter and the beginning of spring than to have beautiful flowers framing the Nation's Capital.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Spring brings out the romantic side in everyone so take a walk by the beautiful Tidal Basin to see the district bathed in pink.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Rid yourself of the winter blues and cabin fever by attending this kick off to spring festival outdoors.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Washington. D.C. may be known for being covered in red, white and blue but it always looks good in pink.