Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
With an almost legendary status in Fort Lauderdale, Buca di Beppo is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Serving family-style classic Italian dishes, this is a great place for families and... Read More
With an almost legendary status in Fort Lauderdale, Buca di Beppo is a favorite of locals and visitors alike. Serving family-style classic Italian dishes, this is a great place for families and friends and office gatherings, the food here is what everyone thinks of what Mom makes. With two locations locally, one in Fort Lauderdale and one in Davie, not to mention 84 other locations nationwide, you will love the incredibly friendly staff and be dazzled by the unique decor, with photos lining the walls of Italian icons such as Sophia Loren and Joe DiMaggio. And, of course, the food! Dive in and try an amazing list of delicious appetizers, salads, pastas, pizzas, entr�, desserts, beer and fine wines. Go online and make a reservation today!
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Buca I Beppo specializes in family-style dining with family-style portions!
- Best for Homestyle Because: This is homestyle Italian food that will take you back and a local landmark.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Truly a great experience for any group dining together who love Italian food.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: More than just the great food, Buca di Beppo is almost a theatrical experience.
- Best for Restaurants near BB&T Center Because: The ultimate in family-style dining and a local legend.