Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Voted Best Waterfront Restaurant in South Florida in a 2011 Sun-Sentinel Readers Poll, 15th Street Fisheries has rustic charm and waterfront views that make this Lauderdale Marina seafood house a... Read More
Voted Best Waterfront Restaurant in South Florida in a 2011 Sun-Sentinel Readers Poll, 15th Street Fisheries has rustic charm and waterfront views that make this Lauderdale Marina seafood house a popular destination. Take advantage of its unique location in this most famous nautical landmark to arrive in a car or a boat. There is no better way to enjoy this restaurant's many choices of fabulous seafood, drink specials, and their $5 Happy Hour menu, which includes chicken wings, calamarie, mini burgers and conch fritters, than in its ideal location right on the waterway near the amazing 17th Street Causeway drawbridge and Port Everglades inlet to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Romantic Dining, Family Friendly, Italian, Waterfront Dining, Group Friendly, Seafood, Beach Restaurants, Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Find out what the locals know about this great seafood restaurant!"
- Outdoor Dining: "Take advantage of this restaurant's unique location and arrive in a car or a boat."
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Incredible menu with an incredible waterfront view sets the ideal setting for a romantic evening.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Locals know of the amazing quality of the menu, great service and waterside seating.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Families rave about this place as it appeals to every age.
- Best for Italian Because: With three locations patrons love Sal's menu and lunch and pasta specials.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Every visit to South Florida must include a visit to the Hollywood Broadwalk, and Latitudes Beach Café is the cherry on top.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Locally known for its incredible seafood dishes and excellent service.
- Best for Seafood Because: Everyone knows about the 15th Street Fisheries with its great menu, great atmosphere for the entire family, and awesome location.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: Truly a Fort Lauderdale institution with amazing food, service and view.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Combines great seafood with waterfront views and a stellar reputation.