Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Located near Port Everglades on the popular 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale is the Coco Asian Bistro and Bar. This elegant, upscale restaurant is a draw to locals and the many visitors that visit... Read More
Located near Port Everglades on the popular 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale is the Coco Asian Bistro and Bar. This elegant, upscale restaurant is a draw to locals and the many visitors that visit annually. Asian food lovers savor striking flavors and international wines in this sophisticated dining room. Chef Mike Ponluang has taken Asian dining to the next level of fine dining. With his more than 30 years of cooking experience, 15 of which were spent at the acclaimed Thai Pepper, he has transformed this cuisine to a level rarely seen. The menu features mouth-watering dishes that must be tasted. Coco Asian Bistro and Bar is an experience not soon forgotten.
- Best for Asian Because: A local favorite. Upscale with an amazing menu with something for everyone who has the taste for Asian food.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: This upscale Asian eatery has become a local favorite and is very easy to get to for visitors.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Easily located with the very best Asian favorites with plenty of room and great service.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: A delightful ambiance and an amazing menu of the finest Asian favorites.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: A class act, Asian food enthusiasts are all too familiar with the quality of the food and the service here.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Classic Asian fare is a beautiful and pleasant setting and a convenient ride to or from Port Everglades.