Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Dale Mack
You Only Live Once, and by this place's name YOLO, you can see why, especially at Happy Hour. It's hard to imagine that in just four short years the amazing Yolo has become the talk of the town. And... Read More
You Only Live Once, and by this place's name YOLO, you can see why, especially at Happy Hour. It's hard to imagine that in just four short years the amazing Yolo has become the talk of the town. And that's a tough thing to do in Fort Lauderdale. But there is good reason why. Located on the very chic and elegant Las Olas, this beautifully designed night spot and eatery welcomes its patrons in its modern and comfortable setting and presents its delightful lunch menu consisting of delicious starters, soups, sandwiches and specials. And don't rush back to the office before trying their delectable desserts and topped off with your favorite coffee. And remember the restaurant's name is short for You Only Live Once, so enjoy! Happy Hour is M-F 4 p.m.-7 p.m.and $2 off all drinks at the main bar or O Lounge.
- Best for Bars Because: An amazing place very near the business district in Downtown, right on Las Olas Boulevard that will appeal to those who love the sophisticated vibe.
- Best for Happy Hour Because: Highly popular among the locals and a sophisticated place to spend time.
- Best for Early Entertainment Because: A very popular destination for locals and visitors alike that is ideal for early evening relaxing and entertaining.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: Certainly the talk of the town and ideally located right in Downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: Well-known throughout South Florida for its sophisticated style and great Downtown location.