Explore Fort Lauderdale
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Bahia Cabana
With more and more people searching out organic foods in farmers markets and specialized supermarkets, there has been much talk about town concerning Market 17 Fresh Farm Restaurant and Bar. Unique,... Read More
With more and more people searching out organic foods in farmers markets and specialized supermarkets, there has been much talk about town concerning Market 17 Fresh Farm Restaurant and Bar. Unique, as there aren't many restaurants that boast of an enticing farm-to-table organic menu, what they like to call "wine country cuisine", something you don't see much of in South Florida. Serving only clean, fresh food, the fish and seafood are caught by fisherman, the meat and poultry produced by ranchers, and the produce provided by farmers and none of it will not contain any unnecessary pesticides, chemicals, hormones or steroids. Now that that's settled, think about the menu options. Each is served in a eye-catching, beautiful plating, and every taste can be satisfied here. The menu changes depending on what is available so each visit offers delicious options that will keep you coming back.
1850 SE 17th St. Suite 109
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Dinner: 5:00pm - 11:00pm Tuesday-Saturday. 5:00-10:00pm Sunday&Monday.
- Lunch: Only available for private parties
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Very popular with those who desire organic foods where they can get them, and that's right here.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Ideal for the group who wants to eat healthy and tasty food.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: For those who want to eat healthy it just does not get any better than this.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: A popular restaurant for those who are conscious of the quality of their food.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: With more and more people choosing foods from an organic source and farmers markets this is the perfect restaurant selection.