Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Courtesy of Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort
Photo courtesy of Coconut Point Hyatt
Tarpon Bay offers casual, yet classy dining in a comfortable Old Key West style house on the grounds of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs. The chef's special for two–14 ounce... Read More
Tarpon Bay offers casual, yet classy dining in a comfortable Old Key West style house on the grounds of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs. The chef's special for two–14 ounce chateaubriand and 3-pound Maine lobster–is a special treat for the season. While dining inside is memorable, nothing says fall quite like sitting outside around the fire pit. Here you can order smores. The smell of toasted marshmellows, the ooze of melted chocolate, the crunch of graham cracker cookies, while sitting around a fire...quintessential fall. Add to this, a garden full of lush plants and twinkling lights, it doesn't get much better than this for atmosphere.
- Best Restaurants for Fall: "You don't have to be a hotel guest to enjoy the delicious dining here"
- Romantic Dining: "There are two fire pits close to the restaurant, one serves alcohol and the other, Smores."
- Brunch: "Look for the resort mascots in the lobby, Hoss and Honeybear, giant Newfoundland dogs"
- Recommended as Best Restaurants for Fall Because: Tarpon Bay feels like an upscale beach house with outdoor fire pits adding to the ambiance, especially when toasting marshmallows for your Smores.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: A causal yet elegant beach cottage vibe with well plated, palate pleasing food and sexy jazz for entertainment.
- Best for Brunch Because: This brunch offers more than a giant spread of delicious food, live Jazz sets the mood for a great day of dining.