Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
Captiva Cruises offers one the best ways to explore the Southwest Florida coast, from Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The waters are beautiful and full of history. An exciting... Read More
Captiva Cruises offers one the best ways to explore the Southwest Florida coast, from Cabbage Key and Useppa to Boca Grande and Cayo Costa. The waters are beautiful and full of history. An exciting variety of cruises depart mostly from both Jensen's Marina and South Seas Resort on Captiva Island. New on the roster are boating lecture series from experts on wildlife, sharks, history and much more. There are wildlife-spotting tours, seashell-hunting tours, dolphin and sunset cruises and day long trips to unspoiled barrier islands. The staff is welcoming and a wealth of knowledge when it comes to both the land and sea of the area. This is one activity that the entire family will embrace and enjoy.
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Dolphin Watch & Wildlife Adventure Cruise Adult $20; Child $12.50
Sunset Serenade Cruise Adult $20; Child $10
Cayo Costa Beach and Shelling full day Adult $45; Child $25
Cayo Costa Beach and Shelling half day Adult $35; Child $20
Cabbage Key Cruise Adult $30; Child $15
Useppa Island Adult $30; Child $15
Boca Grande Adult $45; Child $25
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Always trying new adventures, check the website for special, one time only cruises."
- Romantic Things to Do, Dinner Cruises: "The cruises sail from two different Marina's on Captiva Island so double check your location."
- Tours and Excursions: "Always trying new adventures, check the website for special, one time only excursions"
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Water is one of the finest features of the Fort Myers area and Captiva Cruises offers quality trips for fun, exploration and adventure.
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: For all around romance it is hard to beat catching a sunset on a boat with live music, cocktails and dolphins.
- Best for Dinner Cruises Because: Not only do you get amazing views on this cruise, you get live music and a bar to help celebrate the sunset.
- Best for Tours and Excursions Because: Captiva Cruises offers an extensive menu of water tours to key coastal spots, and an entertaining staff who knows the waterway's fascinating history,