Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
If you're looking for a waterfrong dining experience that truly has it all, put Bayfront Bistro on your list. Facing the so-called back bay of Fort Myers Beach, this award winning local spot has dock... Read More
If you're looking for a waterfrong dining experience that truly has it all, put Bayfront Bistro on your list. Facing the so-called back bay of Fort Myers Beach, this award winning local spot has dock space for boaters and plenty of parking for land lubbers. Bayfront has an expansive terrace with a nice breeze for outdoor dining and every seat in the house has a view of the water. The bar is open and welcoming but the restaurant is best known for its great service and expertly plated food. Bayfront also takes great pride in its extensive wine list; it spans the globe and covers all price ranges.
- Beach Restaurants: "Sunday Brunch is the bomb"
- Waterfront Dining: "Check the calendar for the next full moon, reserve a table on the terrace and watch it rise over the bay, beautiful."
- Romantic Dining: "Want covered parking? There are a few spaces underneath the restaurant."
- Fine Dining, Brunch: "Beat the traffic and come by boat."
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The service, food and wine selection are among the best on Fort Myers. Add the backdrop of the back bay and you have a homerun.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Quiet and romantic with a beautiful view of the Estero Bay and its wildlife. Indoor and outdoor seating with an outstanding wine list.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The waterfront is a playground for dolphins, the wine list is spectacular, the food is high end and it's presentation impressive.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: This waterfront restaurant has a well trained staff, management who is passionate about wine and a chef who creates cuisine to match it.
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch at Bayfront is beautiful, from the waterfront setting to the plating of the food to the house made Bloody Mary's.