Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
In the middle of Estero Island, Bayfront Bistro has great views of the mangroves in what locals call the 'back bay,' where it is quite common to see dolphins at play. Almost every seat has a view of... Read More
In the middle of Estero Island, Bayfront Bistro has great views of the mangroves in what locals call the 'back bay,' where it is quite common to see dolphins at play. Almost every seat has a view of the water and the breezy, outdoor terrace is perfect for fresh air and romance. The staff is well trained on the finer details of serving; they do their best to make sure you are happy. Try the fresh oysters with an apple granata or the Chilean Sea Bass over smoked almond risotto with brussels sprouts. The wine list is expansive and quite often there are extra special selections stashed in the cellar for your night out.
- Fine Dining, Brunch: "Beat the traffic and come by boat."
- Beach Restaurants: "Sunday Brunch is the bomb"
- Waterfront Dining: "Check the calendar for the next full moon, reserve a table on the terrace and watch it rise over the bay, beautiful."
- Romantic Dining: "Want covered parking? There are a few spaces underneath the restaurant."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: This waterfront restaurant has a well trained staff, management who is passionate about wine and a chef who creates cuisine to match it.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: The service, food and wine selection are among the best on Fort Myers. Add the backdrop of the back bay and you have a homerun.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Quiet and romantic with a beautiful view of the Estero Bay and its wildlife. Indoor and outdoor seating with an outstanding wine list.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The waterfront is a playground for dolphins, the wine list is spectacular, the food is high end and it's presentation impressive.
- Best for Brunch Because: Brunch at Bayfront is beautiful, from the waterfront setting to the plating of the food to the house made Bloody Mary's.