Explore Fort Myers
Also Featured In
The Cottage is cool, a favorite spot for locals year round. As part of the more civilized Gulfshore Grill, the Cottage is a casual, outdoor beach bar with an unobstructed view of the water. People... Read More
The Cottage is cool, a favorite spot for locals year round. As part of the more civilized Gulfshore Grill, the Cottage is a casual, outdoor beach bar with an unobstructed view of the water. People come by car, by boat and by foot to party here. You'll find live music at The Cottage just about every night. Sometimes the acts are solo and more mellow, other times full bands set up and rock the deck. Sometimes you can also hear the music thumping from the neighboring Lani Kai Resort, a Spring Break magnet. It's fun to watch the madness from the safety of the Cottage deck, but also easy to walk next door and join the raucous celebration.
- Best Nightlife of Fort Myers Beach: "Take advantage of the free valet as parking is limited"
- Best Nightlife, Live Music: "Be wary of the "no parking" signs when looking for a spot here, beach towing is aggressive."
- Beach Bars: "Take advantage of the free valet parking as the spots are extremely limited"
- Recommended as Best Nightlife of Fort Myers Beach Because: The crowd is always fun here, the food served late, the music is good and so is the view of the beach.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: One of the most consistently popular party spots on the beach, no matter what time of year, for location, entertainment and the beach views.
- Best for Live Music Because: A cozy bar with a cool Chicago vibe. The focus here may be on the blues but all genres of music are featured.
- Best for Beach Bars Because: The cottage is perhaps the best known place on the beach for entertainment, cold cocktails, hot food and hot fun.