Photo courtesy of Kojin Noodle Bar
502 Southard Street
Key West, FL 33040
- Mon-Sat: 11am-Midnight
- Sun: 11am-9pm
- Take Out: "The portions are huge, so consider a half-order. It's plenty for one and a great value."
- Best Value: "For the late-night cravings, they're open until midnight. Plus, they deliver and offer take-out."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "For the late night cravings, they're open until midnight. Plus, they deliver and offer take-out."
- Best for Take Out Because: The Pho, a Vietnamese street dish, makes Kojin a must-try, and their take out window does a brisk business until midnight.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: The Pho alone makes Kojin a must-try, and the portions are huge. A half-order is plenty and a great value.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Best Asian: The Pho alone makes Kojin a must-try. This popular Vietnamese street food, made with rice noodles, is the perfect hangover cure.