Photo courtesy of Bayfront Park Facebook.
301 N Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132
- Daily Sunrise-Sunset Event Dates and Times Vary Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Holiday Attractions: "Take the Metromover over to avoid overpaying for parking."
- Free Things to Do: "Check the weather report beforehand, especially during the rainy summer months, before coming here. Also, feel free to ride the free Metro Mover and get off at the Bayfront stop for a frugal, fun time."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Bayfront Park's Christmas Tree lights up starting November 27th but can be enjoyed all December long and makes for a fun, family-friendly evening.
- Best for Free Things to Do Because: Open green space (for picnics, walks), beautiful bay views, easy access to public transit, and free yoga classes make Bayfront a penny pincher's dream spot.