Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Osteria Tulia
The first dilemma: Sit al fresco and people watch along busy Fifth Avenue South or enter the embrace of "farmhouse chic" indoors, where repurposed barn wood creates warmth and character? Then the... Read More
The first dilemma: Sit al fresco and people watch along busy Fifth Avenue South or enter the embrace of "farmhouse chic" indoors, where repurposed barn wood creates warmth and character? Then the food ordering decision! The lunch menu may be small, but it is also packed with wow. Chef Betulia makes everything himself - from the pancetta on the chicken liver crostini to the fennel sausage tossed with mascarpone cream and torchio pasta. Pizza on both lunch and dinner menus ranges from classic tomato with basil and mozzarella to the lamb sausage with ricotta and chile. Pork osso buco with herbed spatzle, wood roasted salmon and homemade pasta dishes make the meal.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Whether you dine in the intimate farmhouse-style dining room or on the sidewalk, it's all about romance.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: It has the most authentic Italian cuisine with a faithful following.
- Best for Italian Because: Naples' newest fine Italian restaurant has a strong following appreciative of its rustic Italian cuisine and setting.
- Best for Old Naples' Best Restaurants Because: The Italian darling of Fifth Avenue South, Osteria Tulia does evertything right.
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Out of all of Naples' Italian restaurants, this one is truly original and authentic in ambiance and cuisine.
- Best for Lunch Because: In a town full of Italian restaurants, this one is the newest, most creative and best.