Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Naples Marco Island Everglades CVB
Photo courtesy of Chelle Koster Walton
25 - 12th Ave S
Naples, FL 34102
- Romantic Things to Do: "Combine a walk on the beach with a visit to nearby Third Street South's shops, bars and restaurants."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Combine a walk on the beach with a visit to local shops, bars and restaurants."
- Beaches: "Combine a walk on the beach with a visit to the local shops, bars and restaurants of the Third Street South neighborhood."
- Parks, Outdoor Activities: "Park for free in the lot off 14th Avenue and combine a walk on the beach with a visit to local shops, bars and restaurants."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Sunset at the Naples Pier is de rigueur for lovers.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Not only is it Naples' most central and popular beach, its historic pier anchors the town to its past.
- Best for Beaches Because: Steps from the downtown area, the Naples Pier makes this the city's most frequented.
- Best for Parks Because: Arguably Naples' best known and most visited beach, it is convenient to downtown and great for fishing.
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: Beach goers get outdoors to enjoy fishing, swimming and walking the gorgeous sands.