8015 Turkey Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
- Mon-Fri: 8:30am-8pm
- Sat: 10:30am-8pm
- Family Friendly, Lunch, International Drive's Best Restaurants: "Not in a sandwich mood? Try the Cactus Chili. The regulars love it! And yes, there's actually cactus in it."
- Family Friendly Restaurants near Theme Parks: "Are your kids in a prickly mood? Have them try the Cactus Chili! Regulars love it! And yes, there's actually cactus in it."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Gluten-free soups at Hot Krust are prepared in a certified kitchen that's off site."
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Fresh bread and fresh fillings make Hot Krust a family-friendly go-to in the Dr. Phillips neighborhood.
- Best for Lunch Because: Fast-casual and near-perfect, Hot Krust is a super safe bet. There's definitely something for everyone here.
- Best for Family Friendly Restaurants near Theme Parks Because: Are your kids adventurous? There's loads to choose from. If not, the children's offerings have reliable picks (and in combo form; great value for parents!).
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Hot Krust is delish – and the gluten-free options make it a safe bet for groups with gluten-free foodies in tow.
- Best for International Drive's Best Restaurants Because: Open for all three squares, convenient to the parks, reasonable, delicious. Hot Krust isn't ON I-Drive, but it's darn close. And darn good.