Also Featured In
3D movies and planetarium shows, towering dinosaur skeletons and the wonders of space, four floors of interactive science exhibits in the realms of weather and engineering, live animals and hands-on... Read More
3D movies and planetarium shows, towering dinosaur skeletons and the wonders of space, four floors of interactive science exhibits in the realms of weather and engineering, live animals and hands-on science programming, not to mention limited engagement exhibits of all kinds depending on when you visit make the Orlando Science Center an ideal place to spend a day – with or without children. Experience the gale force winds of a Category 1 hurricane firsthand, watch a live gator feeding, discover the real life sea monsters that ruled the prehistoric seas and take in a giant-screen movie or laser show in the Dr. Phillips CineDome . You can even plan an evening SkyWatch at the Crosby Observatory (check the OSC website for this and other special events – even those that are 21+!).
- Sun-Thu: 10am-5pm
- Fri-Sat: 10am-9pm
- Adult $27; Senior $26; Student $26; Child (3-11) $20; Child (0-2) Free
- Best Attractions & Activities, Museums: "OSC's Digital Adventure Theater showcases both science programming and feature-length Hollywood releases on its 4K digital projection screen."
- Things to Do with Kids: "Plan accordingly and you may be able to hit one of OSC's wonderful neighboring museum or theater attractions."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Check OSC's online schedules for movie and animal-feeding times to ensure a perfectly timed visit."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: OSC is an all-ages fun fest, with the added bonus of LEARNING. Live gators, fossilized dinosaurs, laser shows, incredible traveling exhibits...need we say more?
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: SCIENCE! Is there a soul alive that isn't inspired by the wonders of weather, space, dinosaurs...? OSC showcases all of these and more.
- Best for Museums Because: Few museums offer programming to engage toddlers, grandparents and everyone in between like the Orlando Science Center.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Live animals, hands-on exhibits, giant-screen films and more are part of what makes OSC wholly entertaining and highly educational. Winning!