Also Featured In
The Disney experience isn't complete without at least one special character interaction. Clearly that could come from a photo-op in Ariel's Secret Grotto or an impromptu encounter with Goofy somewhere... Read More
The Disney experience isn't complete without at least one special character interaction. Clearly that could come from a photo-op in Ariel's Secret Grotto or an impromptu encounter with Goofy somewhere in Frontierland, but the pinnacle would have to be a meal inside on of the most pervasive Disney icons of all time: Cinderella's Castle. It's the centerpiece of the Magic Kingdom and the delight of children of all ages. And to dine inside it? A Disney wish upon a star come true. Cinderella's Royal Table is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner – guests receive a complimentary photo with the glass-slippered princess herself – and a bevy of other famous Disney femmes meander about, greeting guests, signing autographs and posing for photos as families enjoy a set , fixed-price menu (you'll leave full, fear not). The setting – soaring ceilings, stained glass, majestic flags – are just what your family's tiny royals would have expected. Now if you could just turn that pumpkin into a coach....
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Daily 8am-10:30am, Noon-3pm, 4pm-Close
- Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants: "Don't arrive too early for your reservation. This is a popular venue and you'll likely have to wait awhile before getting in."
- Disney® Character Dining: "You bring your little princess to Cinderella's Castle to dine among Disney Royalty. It's the most valuable pre-vacation behavioral bribe in a parent's arsenal. (Note: Void after use.)"
- Best for Walt Disney World ®'s Best Restaurants Because: There's amazing character interaction at a number of dining venues (try Chef Mickey's!) but the opulence of Cinderella's Castle makes this experience extra special.
- Best for Disney® Character Dining Because: Do you even need a reason? It's dinner. With princesses. IN THE CASTLE. If ever there were a Disney no-brainer, this would be it.