Also Featured In
Sure, the December holidays are great but why skip the October/November harvest?! The folks at Long & Scott Farms have been growing since 1963 and its charming Country Market sells Zellwood Sweet... Read More
Sure, the December holidays are great but why skip the October/November harvest?! The folks at Long & Scott Farms have been growing since 1963 and its charming Country Market sells Zellwood Sweet Gourmet Corn, crisp Kirby cukes and other local produce, but they're probably best known for their amazing annual corn maze, open on weekends every fall. Admission includes the six-acre maze, one-acre mini maze (super fun for kids!) and access to the kids' zip line, rock maze, cooling mist maze, a playground and covered picnic areas. Lots of vendors are on hand with eats, refreshments and of course, hot, buttered corn. Fun photo-ops abound for harvest-themed holiday cards and be sure to climb the tower and take in the vast, lush carpet of corn below.
26216 CR 448A
Mount Dora, FL 32757
- Market: Tue-Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 1pm-5pm
- Corn Maze: Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
- Event Dates and Times Vary
- Contact for Specific Dates and Times
- Hours May Vary Seasonally
- Corn Maze Adult (17+) $11; Child (3-16) $9; Child (0-2) Free
- Holiday Attractions: "Though Long & Scott accepts multiple forms of payment for the maze and market, food vendors are cash-only. Have some on hand as ATMs are scarce in corn country. This year's event runs through December 11."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Successfully navigating an enormous corn maze (without needing rescue from the Maze Master!) should be on everyone's harvest-season bucket list.