Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
On the island known as Palm Beach, the five-star renowned property commonly referred to as the Four Seasons dominates the landscape. Rooms are luxuriously decorated and provide that "vacation feel"... Read More
On the island known as Palm Beach, the five-star renowned property commonly referred to as the Four Seasons dominates the landscape. Rooms are luxuriously decorated and provide that "vacation feel" that one wants when booking a destination such as Palm Beach. Two tennis courts are on-site for those looking to get in a little exercise during their stay. Booking a package is recommended. Some include spa treatments, others the use of luxury sports cars. Three dining options linger on the property, including the oceanfront Atlantic Bar & Grill. Make sure you include a Friday in your stay, as the resort puts on a family friendly clam bake.
2800 S Ocean Blvd
Palm Beach, FL 33480
- Best for Beach Hotels Because: Oceanfront rooms and suites, along with the ocean-side pool, make the Four Seasons Resort on Palm Beach perfect for vacations year round.
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Four Seasons at Palm Beach makes the most of a couples escape by providing complimentary bicycles, poolside cabanas, and special spa services.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: If the family likes water, tennis, and relaxation, the Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach is the place to go.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach has a staff that will bend over backwards to accommodate its guests.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: The Four Seasons of Palm Beach dominates the competition when it comes to luxury and comfort.
- Best for Resort Because: The Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach has tennis and fitness facilities - including a partnership with the International Polo Club Palm Beach for private lessons.