Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
From its early beginnings, when a few farm animals were the only attraction, this zoo has grown to include hundreds of specimens and 23 acres of habitat. Among the residents you'll see are black... Read More
From its early beginnings, when a few farm animals were the only attraction, this zoo has grown to include hundreds of specimens and 23 acres of habitat. Among the residents you'll see are black bears, jaguars, macaws, emus, wild turkeys, tigers, monkeys, panthers, kangaroos, sloths, pythons, alligators and tortoises. The Florida exhibit showcases the state's native creatures and plants, and a special habitat for North American river otters allows visitors to peek in on their antics and activities. Unlike other city zoos, Palm Beach Zoo is at most a half day attraction; no need to worry about kids getting bored or sunburned.
- Daily 9am-5pm
- Adult $12.95; Senior (60+) $9.95; Child (3-12) $8.95; Child (2 and under) Free
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: Sometimes all it takes is looking at cute animals to have a romantic adventure. The Palm Beach Zoo is full of them.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: The Palm Beach zoo is a great place to bring the kids for a half day.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The height and weight restrictions listed online for each ride at the Rapids Water Park make it to plan ahead for kids of all ages.
- Best for Parks Because: Dryer Park has beautiful greenery and walking trails, as well as being the home to the many animals at the Palm Beach Zoo.