Explore Palm Beach / West Palm Beach
Also Featured In
Once a private gambling establishment in Palm Beach, Bradley's now sits at the base of Clematis Street near the intracoastal waterway. This local favorite is especially popular with business types and... Read More
Once a private gambling establishment in Palm Beach, Bradley's now sits at the base of Clematis Street near the intracoastal waterway. This local favorite is especially popular with business types and Palm Beach families, who come to enjoy the familiarity of the hometown crowd and partake of the great food. Later in the day, an array of burgers, sandwiches, salads, and fresh seafood take prominence, but early on, you'll find patrons digging into stuffed omelets, luscious eggs benedict, and buttermilk pancakes. On Sunday, the brunch buffet supplements these treats with even more delicacies. If you're fighting a hangover when you dine, try their house Bloody Mary, which comes tinged with Old Bay seasoning.
- Mon-Thu: 8am-3pm
- Fri-Sun: 8am-4pm
- No cover charge
- Late Night: "This restaurant is paddle board friendly - there are "docking stations" for your boards if you come in off the intracoastal"
- Family Friendly: "The outdoor bar has a great view of the intracoastal waterway and often has live music"
- Group Friendly: "Doing dinner on the patio gives you a great view of the intracoastal."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "E.R.'s has paddle board parking"
- Best for Late Night Because: E.R. Bradley's Saloon is open until 3 AM, making it a great spot to grab drinks and local seafood favorites.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: E.R. Bradley's has water views, an expansive menu of local favorites, and a game room to keep the family entertained.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: E.R. Bradley's can host huge groups for birthdays, graduations and other large-type celebrations.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: ER Bradley's gluten-free menu is full of fresh and local seafood as well as steak, quinoa burger and pasta.