Explore Space Coast
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Fishlips Facebook page
This enormous waterside bar features a great, covered party deck, tiki bar upstairs, sports bar, sun deck, an array of terrific martinis and an ever-popular seafood omelet brunch on Sundays. Live... Read More
This enormous waterside bar features a great, covered party deck, tiki bar upstairs, sports bar, sun deck, an array of terrific martinis and an ever-popular seafood omelet brunch on Sundays. Live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. This is the type of place you can stop by any time of the day and enjoy good times and a great view of the water, but things really seem to pick up the pace at night. On Mondays in the fall, for example, there's NFL football on the tube, as well as a pretty competitive Texas Hold 'em tournament. On Wednesdays, folks showcase their karaoke skills on the deck. The food here will pleasantly surprise you, too. Fishlips even offers a gluten-free menu, as well as a mouthwatering selection of seafood, fish and steak. But the all-you-can-eat crab legs win the world.
- Restaurants near Cruise Port: "Six words: all you can eat crab legs. Do it. Wash it down with Happy Hour drinks, which start early at 3 p.m."
- Breakfast, Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants, Beach Restaurants: "The Sunday mimosa brunch is the perfect start to your Sunday (and the perfect way to recover from the previous night)."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: This award-winning bar has something for everyone: a sports bar, music, games, yummy food and a beautiful view of the water.
- Best for Breakfast Because: Fishlips' Sunday brunch is popular – for a reason. The food is unique and delicious, and the waterside, covered deck is a great atmosphere.
- Best for Cape Canaveral's Best Restaurants Because: This delicious restaurant is just five minutes north of Cape Canaveral on the water.
- Best for Beach Restaurants Because: There are plenty of places here to eat outside with water views, from the covered deck to the sun deck.