Explore Space Coast
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Avenue Viera
Photo courtesy of Flickr user averagejane
One of the Space Coast's newer shopping destinations, The Avenue Viera is an enormous open air center that has a pedestrian-friendly look and layout – one that entices shoppers to linger in the... Read More
One of the Space Coast's newer shopping destinations, The Avenue Viera is an enormous open air center that has a pedestrian-friendly look and layout – one that entices shoppers to linger in the attractive commons and take their time as they meander into and out of shops. Larger stores include Kohl's, Belk, Old Navy, Kirklands, Bed Bath & Beyond. In addition, specialty merchants like Francesca's and Lane Bryant also occupy space here. There's also a 16-screen movie theatre and a handful of excellent dining options, ranging from the Melting Pot to Mimi's Cafe to the Bonefish Grill. There are also several cell phone stops, an Office Depot and a Michaels, so travelers can find whatever they're looking for in one stop.
- Shopping near Cruise Port: "Get your tootsies polished up for those flip-flops at Elegant Nail Spa, not far from The Melting Pot, for a special fondu dinner."
- Best Shopping: "Get your tootsies polished up for those flip-flops at Elegant Nail Spa in the mall's sister center, the Viera Market Center."
- Christmas Shopping: "Get your photo taken with Santa and if you're lucky, take a free horse-drawn carriage ride, too."
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: It's a 30 minute drive from the Port, but this mall is a great place to find clothes and gifts.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: This mall is enormous and has a legit number of chain stores and top-notch restaurants.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: A variety of store, Santa Claus and horse-drawn carriage rides – does Christmas shopping get any better than this?