Also Featured In
Bright and airy, this chic restaurant rests atop the Hyatt Regency and affords extensive views of the Tampa area. Its menu of northern Italian cuisine centers around seafood, pasta, poultry and... Read More
Bright and airy, this chic restaurant rests atop the Hyatt Regency and affords extensive views of the Tampa area. Its menu of northern Italian cuisine centers around seafood, pasta, poultry and steaks, but the specialty of the house is veal, especially scaloppine Armani. For a first course, guests may choose their own appetizers from the selections on the antipasti bar. Entrees, which include marinated salmon and rack of lamb, are classic but creative and have contributed to the many awards the restaurant has garnered. Frequented by celebrities, Armani's is also ideal for romantic dinners and special occasions. Jackets and reservations are required.
- Waterfront Dining: "Valet parking is complimentary for restaurant guests."
- Best Restaurants: "Enjoy a more affordable Armani's experience and take advantage of their Tramonto Menu available weekday afternoons."
- Romantic Dining: "For an even more intimate dining experience, inquire about their semi-private dining options."
- Italian: "Create your own appetizer with selections from their signature antipasto bar."
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: With sweeping majestic views of the Bay and the best Italian food in Tampa, Armani's is always a good choice.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Located on the top floor of Tampa's Grand Hyatt hotel, Armani's is famous for their view as well as the expertly prepared Northern Italian cuisine.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Fantastic food, spectacular views and sophisticated atmosphere make Armani's the most romantic restaurant in Tampa.
- Best for Italian Because: In addition to its award-winning Northern Italian cuisine, Armani's has the best panoramic views in Tampa.