Also Featured In
The first thing you notice as you enter Oystercatchers is the amazing view. This seafood restaurant, nestled among lush, tropical landscaping, takes full advantage of its location at the edge of Tampa... Read More
The first thing you notice as you enter Oystercatchers is the amazing view. This seafood restaurant, nestled among lush, tropical landscaping, takes full advantage of its location at the edge of Tampa Bay. Inside, the decor is bright, simple and modern, serving as the perfect backdrop for both the views and the expertly prepared food. The star of the menu is a selection of locally sourced fish served wood grilled, blackened or sauteed. Not only are the dishes inventive and fresh, they are also gathered with conservation in mind. While the food and the view will cost you, the experience cannot be beat. Part of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers has cemented itself as one of the great restaurant spaces in Tampa.
- Lunch: "Oystercatchers offers the the finest Sunday brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Seafood: "There might not be a better place to watch a sunset in all of Tampa. Make your reservations early for the Golden Hour."
- Buffet, Brunch: "The champagne starts flowing every Sunday from 10:30 to 2:30. Reservations are highly suggested."
- Waterfront Dining: "Oystercatchers offers a wildly popular Sunday brunch, perfect for celebrating. Reservations are recommended."
- Best Restaurants, Group Friendly: "Oystercatchers offers the the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Outdoor Dining: "Lunch on Sunday is the best, with Oystercatchers offering the the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Best for Lunch Because: Oystercatchers is a wonderful spot for lunch for its ideal combination of stunning water views and fresh seafood.
- Best for Seafood Because: Oystercatchers is simply the best seafood restaurant in Tampa.
- Best for Buffet Because: Located on the shores of Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers offers the best views and the finest Sunday Brunch buffet in town.
- Best for Brunch Because: Nestled on the shores of Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers features beautiful views and the best Sunday brunch in town.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Oystercatchers features beautiful views of Tampa Bay and the finest seafood in town.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oystercatchers is popular for their expertly prepared seafood and stunning vistas of Tampa Bay.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: With magical water views, a celebration at Oystercatchers is sure to please. Private dining with custom menus is offered for groups up to 48.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Oystercatcher's spacious outdoor deck offers delicious seafood and spectacular views of romantic sunsets on Tampa Bay.