2900 Bayport Dr
Tampa, FL 33607
- Mon-Sat: 11:30am-2:30pm,; 5pm-10pm
- Sun: 10:30am-2pm,; 6pm-9pm
- Seafood: "There might not be a better place to watch a sunset in all of Tampa. Make your reservations early for the Golden Hour."
- Outdoor Dining: "Lunch on Sunday is the best, with Oystercatchers offering the the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Waterfront Dining: "Oystercatchers offers the finest Sunday brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Lunch: "Oystercatchers offers the the finest Sunday brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Buffet, Brunch: "The champagne starts flowing every Sunday from 10:30 to 2:30. Reservations are highly suggested."
- Best Restaurants, Group Friendly: "Oystercatchers offers the the finest brunch in town. Reservations are recommended."
- Best for Seafood Because: Oystercatchers is simply the best seafood restaurant in Tampa.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: Oystercatcher's spacious outdoor deck offers delicious seafood and spectacular views of romantic sunsets on Tampa Bay.
- Best for Waterfront Dining Because: Oystercatchers features beautiful views of Tampa Bay and the finest seafood in town.
- Best for Lunch Because: Oystercatchers is a wonderful spot for lunch for its ideal combination of stunning water views and fresh seafood.
- Best for Buffet Because: Located on the shores of Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers offers the best views and the finest seafood buffet in town.
- Best for Brunch Because: Nestled on the shores of Tampa Bay, Oystercatchers features beautiful views and the best Sunday brunch in town.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: Oystercatchers is popular for their expertly prepared seafood and stunning vistas of Tampa Bay.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: With magical water views, a celebration at Oystercatchers is sure to please. Private dining with custom menus is offered for groups up to 48.