Also Featured In
Set slightly away from the downtown bustle, Jackson's Bistro features a large and sophisticated menu with dishes ranging from hand-rolled sushi to an oak-grilled NY strip steak. They are also known... Read More
Set slightly away from the downtown bustle, Jackson's Bistro features a large and sophisticated menu with dishes ranging from hand-rolled sushi to an oak-grilled NY strip steak. They are also known for their extensive wine list. The setting is romantic and upscale, featuring dark mahogany walls and candle-lit tables, but it's the views of Garrison Channel and the Tampa skyline that steal the show. If the weather is good, take advantage of their large outdoor terrace. Sunday brunch at Jackson's takes the buffet route, offering a turkey, ham and roast beef carving station, pasta station, sushi station and waffle bar.
601 S Harbour Island Blvd
Tampa, FL 33602
- Mon-Thu: 11am-10pm
- Fri: 11am-Midnight
- Sat: 11am-3am
- Sun: 10:30am-10pm
- Sushi: "Friday & Saturday nights Jackson's heats up with late night dance parties."
- Romantic Dining, Brunch, Outdoor Dining: "The downtown trolley has a stop right outside of Jackson's, making it accessible from anywhere downtown."
- Waterfront Dining: "You can enjoy a casual experience at the Island Bar or Back Jack's Lounge."
- Restaurants near Amalie Arena: "The downtown trolley has a stop right outside of Jackson's, making it easily accessible from anywhere downtown."
- Best for Sushi Because: Jackson's Bistro Bar & Sushi is a swanky spot to enjoy sushi and views of Tampa's downtown waterfront.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Jackson's romantic ambiance includes outdoor dining (with curtains for added privacy) overlooking the lights of Tampa's skyline.
- Best for Brunch Because: With beautiful views of downtown Tampa and an extravagant buffet, Sunday brunch at Jackson's is a special treat.
- Best for Waterfront Dining, Outdoor Dining Because: Jackson's offers sophisticated downtown dining featuring beautiful waterfront views and a huge outdoor patio.
- Best for Restaurants near Amalie Arena Because: Jackson's Bistro offers wonderful food and views, just a short walk from Amalie Arena.