Also Featured In
- Tue-Sat: 10am-5pm
- Sun: Noon-5pm Hours; May; Vary; Seasonally
- Adult $10; Senior $7; Student $7; Child (4-12) $5
- Romantic Things to Do: "The source of Tampa's iconic minarets, a popular subject for many photos of the city."
- Museums: "Make sure to stop by their museum store featuring unique, period gifts."
- Attractions near Cruise Port, Family-Friendly Museums: "Make sure you take in the beautiful grounds of the former hotel while you're there."
- Attractions near Amalie Arena, Best Attractions & Activities, Sightseeing: "Make sure to stop by their amazing museum store."
- Best for Romantic Things to Do Because: The Henry B. Plant Museum recreates the romance and opulence of the extravagant Tampa Bay Hotel.
- Best for Museums Because: Return to the gilded age as you explore the exquisite Tampa Bay Hotel and its famous minarets at the Henry B. Plant Museum.
- Best for Attractions near Cruise Port Because: A former luxury hotel, the Henry B. Plant Museum showcases Tampa's gilded age and is located just a few minutes drive from the cruise port.
- Best for Attractions near Amalie Arena Because: Just across the Hillsborough River is the Henry B. Plant museum that celebrates Tampa's golden age.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Preserving the history of the luxurious Tampa Bay Hotel, this museum is where you will find Tampa's iconic minarets.
- Best for Sightseeing Because: The Plant Museum is located in Tampa's most iconic historic building and illustrates the glamour of the gilded age.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Henry B. Plant Museum showcases Tampa's gilded age, transporting visitors back in time to experience the opulence of the Tampa Bay Hotel.