Also Featured In
MOSI is Tampa's popular science and industry museum packed with fun activities and interactive learning experiences. The vast facility houses a large collection permanent exhibits that cover all... Read More
MOSI is Tampa's popular science and industry museum packed with fun activities and interactive learning experiences. The vast facility houses a large collection permanent exhibits that cover all disciplines of science including biology, anatomy, physics, and meteorology. There is also a large space to host major touring exhibits. Toward the back you'll find the "Kids in Charge!" featuring science-related exhibits geared to the younger members of your family, as well as some bouncy houses and other amusements to blow off steam. Outside are the new ropes course and zip line adventures along with a nature trail that highlights Florida flora and fauna. The entrance fee covers the permanent exhibits, an IMAX film, a stargazing show in the Saunders Planetarium, and a 3D experience in the Coleman Science Works Theater.
- Mon-Fri: 10am-5pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm
- General Admission Adult $26.95; Senior $25.95; Child $20.95
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Tampa's MOSI is a must-see science and technology museum that hosts major travelling exhibits in addition to Florida-related displays.
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Both indoors and outdoors, Tampa's MOSI packs in a day full of adventure for the whole family.
- Best for Museums Because: MOSI is the perfect spot for active families featuring many interactive science displays and an outdoor ropes course and zip line.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Just across the street from USF in Tampa, a visit to MOSI is guaranteed fun for the whole family, no matter what your age.