Also Featured In
This small and charming restaurant, housed in a converted Craftsman-style bungalow, serves up big flavors at reasonable prices. Chef/owner Greg Baker opened The Refinery in 2010 with a vision to... Read More
This small and charming restaurant, housed in a converted Craftsman-style bungalow, serves up big flavors at reasonable prices. Chef/owner Greg Baker opened The Refinery in 2010 with a vision to provide good food, prepared by passionate chefs, at a price that wouldn't break the bank. Tampa residents are wholeheartedly on-board and have made the restaurant an award-winning favorite. The menu changes every week (dishes are rarely, if ever, repeated) based on the availability of local products and Chef Baker is always introducing new and innovative flavor combinations and cooking techniques. Add to that a thoughtful selection of craft beers and reasonably-priced wine and you can't go wrong.
- Best Restaurants, Outdoor Dining, Restaurants with Healthy Menus: "It can get busy, so make a reservation or snag a first-serve table outside on their upstairs patio."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "It can get busy, so make a reservation if you can, but you might be able to snag a first-serve table outside on their upstairs patio if not."
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Refinery specializes in innovative cuisine that takes advantage of Tampa's natural bounty without breaking the bank.
- Best for Outdoor Dining Because: In the heart of up-and-coming Seminole Heights, the Refinery augments its small dining room with a spacious and private rooftop patio.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Refinery is a popular Tampa restaurant that serves high-quality dishes at down-to-earth prices with several new and innovative gluten free options offered each week.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: The Refinery is one of the best restaurants in Tampa with a farm to table focus, and vegan and gluten-free menu options.