Also Featured In
Built in 2006, the Renaissance Tampa is located at International Plaza and Bay Street, very close to Tampa International Airport. Featuring over 200 upscale stores including Nordstrom's and Neiman... Read More
Built in 2006, the Renaissance Tampa is located at International Plaza and Bay Street, very close to Tampa International Airport. Featuring over 200 upscale stores including Nordstrom's and Neiman Marcus, International Plaza is a shopper's dream, while Bay Street features some of Tampa's best dining and nightlife. The beautifully decorated rooms are ultra-comfortable and after a good night's sleep, you can enjoy one of the best breakfast buffets in town at the hotel's Pelagia Trattoria. It's not free, but it is good. Pelagia features wonderfully prepared modern Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner. Other amenities include a large resort-like pool area and fully-equipped fitness center. Parking is free.
4200 Jim Walter Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
- Best for Romantic Hotels Because: The Renaissance Tampa offers luxurious accommodations adjacent to upscale shopping and sophisticated dining. Pamper your loved one!
- Best for Cruise Port Hotels Because: Cruise-goers staying at the Renaissance Tampa can take advantage of a Marriott package that includes free parking on cruise days.
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Easy access to upscale shopping at International Plaza Mall and Tampa's business districts makes the Renaissance Tampa perfect for both business and leisure travelers.
- Best for Airport Hotels Because: Located adjacent to Tampa's International Airport, you can shop till you drop at the Renaissance Tampa Hotel located at the exclusive International Plaza.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: The recently remodeled Renaissance Tampa offers plush, contemporary accommodation and world-class cuisine at International Plaza, the city's most upscale shopping experience.
- Best for Hotels near Raymond James Stadium Because: The Renaissance Tampa hotel is adjacent to the upscale International Plaza and Bay Street, a mile and a half from Raymond James Stadium.