Also Featured In
More than just a restaurant, the Columbia is a Tampa institution. Since 1905, this living history lesson has been serving some of the most authentic Spanish/Cuban food in Tampa Bay. The menu is... Read More
More than just a restaurant, the Columbia is a Tampa institution. Since 1905, this living history lesson has been serving some of the most authentic Spanish/Cuban food in Tampa Bay. The menu is expansive, spanning a wide array of traditional beef, pork, and seafood dishes made in the same way for generations. Today there are several locations in Florida, but the flagship restaurant is still located in the heart of Tampa's historic district, Ybor City. The building is a beautiful Spanish revival with Moorish influences and features hand-painted tiles, ornate antique furniture and rich fabrics throughout. The restaurant has been added on to over the years and now features 15 dining rooms that seat over 1,700 patrons and encompasses an entire city block. The Columbia even hosts Flamenco shows every evening except Sundays. No one forgets a night at the Columbia.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: The Columbia Restaurant's romantic ambiance and passionate Flamenco dancing is guaranteed to get the heart pumping faster.
- Best for Ybor City's Best Restaurants Because: The legendary Columbia Restaurant is the heartbeat of historic Ybor City and offers an extensive menu of Spanish and Cuban favorites.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The Columbia Restaurant in Ybor city is a Tampa institution serving authentic Cuban and Spanish dishes.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: Traditional Tampa dining at its best, the elegant Columbia Restaurant also offers a complete selection of group services and amenities.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: The Columbia is Tampa's most famous restaurant and offers a large selection of gluten free menu items.