Also Featured In
Comfortable seating and ghostly interior creates the ideal backdrop for the skilled DJ's, who play nightly at this small club with a speakeasy vibe – you'll have to ring a bell the get in. A... Read More
Comfortable seating and ghostly interior creates the ideal backdrop for the skilled DJ's, who play nightly at this small club with a speakeasy vibe – you'll have to ring a bell the get in. A different style of electronica is is spun each night, ranging from trip-hop to drum 'n bass to progressive house. The dance floor is small, but the energy is usually so pumped up it doesn't matter. When you tire of dancing, hang out in the plush red-and-black sitting room. It's a favorite with locals, and unlike many of Nice's doesn't feel touristy. On weekends it fills quickly.
3, rue Barillerie
- Bars: "Head to the plush red-and-black sitting room to just chill out with a cocktail and skip the hustle on the small dance floor."
- Dance Clubs: "It fills quickly on weekends. Arrive early for the best shot of getting inside."
- Best Nightlife: "You'll need to ring the bell to enter this small club. It fills quickly on weekends."
- Best for Bars Because: One of the most swank lounge bars in Nice, has a retro speakeasy vibe and DJs spin most nights at this intimate place.
- Best for Dance Clubs Because: It's tres chic with a speakeasy vibe where you have to ring the bell to enter. Inside, DJs spin nightly.
- Recommended as Best Nightlife Because: It has a retro speakeasy vibe and DJs spin the best of electronica nightly.