Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Jan Restaurant
12 Rue Lascaris
- French: "Look for the restaurant just a few minute's walk from the chic Port of Nice. You'll need to dress smartly."
- Seafood: "Dress to impress, leave the kids at home and make a reservation well in advance or you won't get a seat."
- Best Restaurants: "Book ahead - this is is one of Nice's hottest restaurants and it is small to boot, so getting a table can be tricky most nights. Try booking for lunch mid-week if the evenings are full. Also this isn't the spot to bring the kids. Dress impress."
- Best for French Because: Modern French fare with flavors inspired by the regional markets of the South of France.
- Best for Seafood Because: Although it isn't known specifically for seafood, this is one of the best restaurants in Nice and does fish and shellfish dishes with flair.
- Recommended as Best Restaurants Because: The gastro-fabulous modern French fare is the work of South African wunderchef Jan Hendrick van der Westhuizen.