Also Featured In
6, pl du Parvis de Notre-Dame
- Cathedral: Mon-Fri 8am-6:45pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7:15pm
- Towers (summer): Daily 10am-6:30pm
- Towers (winter): Daily 10am-5:30pm
- Treasury: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6pm; Sat 9:30am-6:30pm; Sun 1:30am-6:30pm
- Cathedral Free
Towers Adult 6; Child (0-17) Free; Child (18-25) Free - 5
- Holiday Attractions: "There is a Baby Jesus manger shown on display every year here at this 800 year old church. You can see it during the month-long + holiday season, lasting through Epiphany which is the first week of January. Midnight mass is held on Christmas Eve and starts at 11pm. Arrive early if you want to get in and even earlier if you want a seat."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Manger, known as "crèche," in French is one of the central attractions of this cathedral at Christmas time.