Also Featured In
6, pl du Parvis de Notre-Dame
- Cathedral: Mon-Fri 8am-6:45pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7:15pm
- Towers (summer): Daily 10am-6:30pm
- Towers (winter): Daily 10am-5:30pm
- Treasury: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6pm; Sat 9:30am-6:30pm; Sun 1:30am-6:30pm
- Cathedral Free
Towers Adult 6; Child (0-17) Free; Child (18-25) Free - 5
- Holiday Attractions: "There is a Baby Jesus manger shown on display every year here at this 800 year old church. You can see it during the month-long + holiday season, lasting through Epiphany which is the first week of January. Midnight mass is held on Christmas Eve and starts at 11pm. Arrive early if you want to get in and even earlier if you want a seat."
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Small masses are held daily in the mornings in the choir section - you may have to let a cathedral worker know you want to attend mass in order to be let into the cordoned off area. Evening mass is also offered in the main altar every night."
- Best for Holiday Attractions Because: Manger, known as "crèche," in French is one of the central attractions of this cathedral at Christmas time.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Built 800 years ago the Notre Dame anchors the oldest part of Paris. It's also a gateway to the fabulous Ile St.-Louis.