6, pl du Parvis de Notre-Dame
- Cathedral: Mon-Fri 8am-6:45pm; Sat-Sun 8am-7:15pm
- Towers (summer): Daily 10am-6:30pm
- Towers (winter): Daily 10am-5:30pm
- Treasury: Mon-Fri 9:30am-6pm; Sat 9:30am-6:30pm; Sun 1:30am-6:30pm
- Cathedral Free
Towers Adult 6; Child (0-17) Free; Child (18-25) Free - 5
- Best Attractions & Activities: "Small masses are held daily in the mornings in the choir section - you may have to let a cathedral worker know you want to attend mass in order to be let into the cordoned off area. Evening mass is also offered in the main altar every night."
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Built 800 years ago the Notre Dame anchors the oldest part of Paris. It's also a gateway to the fabulous Ile St.-Louis.