79, rue de Varenne
- Apr-Sep (Apr - Sep): Tue-Fri, Sun 10am-5:45pm; Sat 10am-5pm
- Oct-Mar: Tue-Sun 10am-4:45pm
- Permanent Collection Adult 6; Student (18-25) Free - 5; Child (0-17) Free
Permanent Collection, Temporary Exhibition, Garden Adult 10; Student (18-25) 5 - 7; Child (0-17) Free
Garden Only Adult 1; Student (18-25) Free - 1; Child (0-17) Free
- Outdoor Activities: "Just one euro gets you entrance to these magnificent gardens, a gorgeous place to quietly sit and read a book. It is also favored by art students who bring their sketch pads for some still-life practice."
- Best for Outdoor Activities Because: This is a museum that offers as much viewing outdoors as indoors. It's a pleasing blend for all in your party, whatever the weather.