41, av Gabriel
01 42 25 00 39
- Mon-Fri: 12:30pm-2pm,; 7:30pm-10:30pm
- Sat: 7:30pm-10:30pm
- Fine Dining: "Dining on the terrace in the summer time is a Parisian experience absolutely not to be missed. The shade of the centuries-old chestnut trees put you in a place far, far away from the city center. Perhaps this is why the restaurant is so favored by French VIPs."
- Group Friendly: "Dining on the terrace in the summer time is a Parisian experience absolutely not to be missed."
- Best for Fine Dining Because: Chef Alain Pégouret visually creative, delicious cuisine. The soothing setting, all creams, ivories and pastels welcomes you into a haven of grace and good taste.
- Best for Group Friendly Because: The upstairs room offers an elegant and sumptuous meeting facility while the outdoor terrace has always provided informal meeting grounds during balmy summer afternoons.