Also Featured In
10 E Oglethorpe Ave
Savannah, GA 31401
- Mar: -; Oct Mon-Sat; 10am-4pm
- Sun: 11am-4pm Nov; -; Feb Mon-Tue,; Thu-Sat; 10am-4pm
- Sun: 11am-4pm
- Adult $8; Child (6-20) $7; Child (5 and under) Free; Family $25
- Things to Do with Kids, Historic Sites: "Girl Scouts sell their famous cookies outside the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace each year during cookie season."
- Family-Friendly Museums: "Get your Girl Scout cookie fix. Troop members sell their famous treats outside the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace each year during cookie season."
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, home of the eponymous Girl Scouts founder, is a must for any girl who's donned that signature green uniform.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace is a must for Girl Scouts, who can learn more about the group's founder and tour her former home.
- Best for Historic Sites Because: The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace is a must for Girl Scouts past and present but will delight anyone with an appreciation for 19th-century relics.