Also Featured In
You can spend all day at Ala Moana Center. After all, with nearly 300 stores, it is the world's largest outdoor mall. In fall 2015, the Honolulu mall got even larger with the opening of its Ewa wing... Read More
You can spend all day at Ala Moana Center. After all, with nearly 300 stores, it is the world's largest outdoor mall. In fall 2015, the Honolulu mall got even larger with the opening of its Ewa wing with 37 new retail stores and restaurants, including Hawaii's first Bloomingdale's department store. Other anchor tenants include Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Nordstrom and Shirokiya. There are several high fashion stores such as Chanel, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, Versace, Armani, Tori Richard and many more, as well as local boutiques. After you've worked up an appetite from all that shopping, sit down for a bite to eat at one of the mall's 70 eateries, such as the new Magnolia Bakery Cafe or the Ala Moana mainstay, the Mai Tai bar with live music and a great happy hour.
- Shopping Malls and Centers: "Check out the visitor information booth or pick up a mall map; this sprawling shopping center is large, and with several wings and levels, stores may be tricky to find."
- Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: Ala Moana Center is the largest outdoor mall in the world.
- Best for Shopping near Cruise Port Because: Ala Moana Shopping Center offers everything you could need in one location.
- Recommended as Best Shopping Because: As the largest shopping center in the state, Ala Moana Shopping Center offers the largest selection of shops and restaurants.
- Best for Christmas Shopping Because: Ala Moana Shopping Center offers the most shopping options in one place on the entire island.