Also Featured In
Bogart's is one of those hole-in-the-wall places that is a tried and true reliable joint for locals in search of that perfect breakfast. Whether taken to eat on the go or eaten at one of their small... Read More
Bogart's is one of those hole-in-the-wall places that is a tried and true reliable joint for locals in search of that perfect breakfast. Whether taken to eat on the go or eaten at one of their small sidewalk or indoor tables, Bogart's is a not to miss place for anyone vising Honolulu. The tiny cafe has an extensive hand written menu on the wall, and although it's quite varied and long, everything is really good. The coffees are also great and they have every type of espresso you could want. A real hit is the breakfast bagel sandwich, can't go wrong with that.
3045 Monsarrat Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Mon-Sat: 6am-6:30pm
- Sun: 6am-6pm
- Restaurants near Cruise Port, Best Value, Homestyle, Lunch, Take Out, Best Restaurants, Kahala's Best Restaurants, Breakfast/Brunch, Vegetarian: "It's a good idea to call ahead and order, they can be quite packed in the mornings."
- Breakfast: "It's a good idea to call ahead and order, they can be quite busy in the mornings."
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Bogart's is a hole in the wall with an extensive menu offering on the go delicious food.
- Recommended as Best Value, Lunch, Kahala's Best Restaurants, Breakfast/Brunch, Vegetarian Because: Bogart's is one of the top spots for wonderful coffee, breakfast, brunch and lunch that can be eaten in the small cafe or taken to go.
- Best for Homestyle, Best Restaurants Because: A true hole in the wall, Bogart's is a hidden treasure offering delicious breakfast and coffee.
- Best for Take Out Because: Bogart's is in the heart of Honolulu, offering to go meals to be enjoyed nearby at the beach or in a park.
- Best for Breakfast Because: This small cafe serves up somewhat simple, yet somehow amazing food and coffee.