Also Featured In
Spare, contemporary design not only makes an unassuming backdrop for this appealing bistro; it also serves as a thoughtful counterpoint to a menu of simply prepared but complex offerings. Stellar... Read More
Spare, contemporary design not only makes an unassuming backdrop for this appealing bistro; it also serves as a thoughtful counterpoint to a menu of simply prepared but complex offerings. Stellar ingredients step in to be given loving attention from the chefs, who turn out dishes like a grilled half-chicken with pancetta, slow-braised pork cheeks, black mussels with fennel-tinged homemade pasta, and crisp, creative salads. Even burgers are sublime. Good wines heighten the flavors, and outdoor dining lets you take in good weather with your great food. You'll need a reservation here any night of the week, so don't forget to call in.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Town is Oahu's premier restaurant for gourmet locally sourced meals, changing their menu daily as available ingredients change.
- Best for Restaurants with Healthy Menus Because: Town is one of Honolulu's premier restaurants with a menu that changes daily to utilize local veggies and proteins.
- Best for Waikiki's Best Restaurants, Farm to Table Because: Town is Oahu's premier farm to table restaurant, serving everything local.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Offering an array of gluten free dishes consisting of protein and vegetables, Town is one of the best eateries in Honolulu.
- Best for Kahala's Best Restaurants, Vegetarian Because: Town is renowned for creating delicious dishes that utilize locally sourced and organic ingredients.