Also Featured In
Spacious and relaxed nestled in gorgeous Hanalei, this hip spot boasts an industrial feel, thanks to aged brick, exposed duct work, and copper accents. It also features expansive windows, which fill... Read More
Spacious and relaxed nestled in gorgeous Hanalei, this hip spot boasts an industrial feel, thanks to aged brick, exposed duct work, and copper accents. It also features expansive windows, which fill the place with light and island views. Sushi and sashimi capitalize on fresh seafood, and the variety of rolls ranges from traditional to experimental. Entrees include pastas, stir-fries, and just-caught fish, along with rib-eyes, coconut shrimp, sweet-and-sour baby back ribs, and grilled chicken. Most dishes come with vegetables and miso soup. In addition, live bands play several nights a week, offering everything from blues to reggae, rock to island-flavored tunes.
- Seafood: "Call before hand to see if there's live music and make it more than dinner."
- Late Night: "Live music happens several nights a week."
- North Shore's Best Restaurants: "Call in advance to find out if there's live music."
- Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus: "Call to find out what the live music selection is for the week."
- Lunch: "Go for the sushi, it's so good."
- Best for Seafood Because: Located in beautiful Hanalei, Bouchon's offers a delicious selection of fresh local seafood.
- Best for Late Night Because: A festive atmosphere and live music and dancing make Bouchon's a great late night spot.
- Best for North Shore's Best Restaurants Because: Bouchon's provides delicious fresh food along with a good array of nightlife.
- Best for Restaurants with Gluten-Free Menus Because: Bouchon's offers an abundance of fresh local seafood, one of the most island style ways to dine gluten free.