Also Featured In
The name says it all, the full bar and restaurant is truly a beach side Oasis. Breathtaking ocean views can be enjoyed, and both outdoor and indoor seating are available. A unique and positive aspect... Read More
The name says it all, the full bar and restaurant is truly a beach side Oasis. Breathtaking ocean views can be enjoyed, and both outdoor and indoor seating are available. A unique and positive aspect at Oasis is that they serve a menu that features 85 percent locally produced food. Sea food is all prepared wonderfully with a Pacific twist, meats are served in unique forms such as lamb pot pie and ox tail bao bun. For dessert, don't miss the white chocolate chiffon cake or the haupia, a classic local coconut dessert. Reservations are always a good idea at this sought after restaurant.
- Best for Beachfront Dining Because: Locally sourced meals served on the beach make Oasis a top of the line eatery.
- Best for Romantic Dining Because: Oasis is located right on the sand, and offers a nearly 100 percent locally sourced gourmet menu.
- Best for Farm to Table Because: Oasis offers a menu that uses over 85 percent locally sourced ingredients.
- Best for Restaurants near Cruise Port Because: Making a home right on the beach, Oasis uses locally grown food and proteins in their Pacific Rim cuisine.
- Best for Kapa'a's Best Restaurants Because: Happy hours drink specials run daily from 4 to 6 p.m.