Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Alex Schnee
Photo courtesy of Yellow Bar
Located right in the center of the action, the Yellow Bar serves up some of the best pasta and pizza for those looking for something a bit heartier than some of the higher-end restaurants located in... Read More
Located right in the center of the action, the Yellow Bar serves up some of the best pasta and pizza for those looking for something a bit heartier than some of the higher-end restaurants located in Florence. Kids will love being able to see their meals being made, and everything is made in-house--including the pasta and pizza dough. The staff is happy to help you with any concerns you may have or to recommend some dishes. Make sure to ask them about serving the dishes family-style so everyone in your group can get a bit or two of fabulous pasta and well-crafted pizza.
- Homestyle: "See if you can find a booth or a long table if you are bringing your family with you."
- Italian: "Their house chiani is affordable and tasty, so consider ordering some in the evening."
- Pizza: "They have some great house wine that's worth trying."
- Late Night: "This part of the city is always busy--it's a great spot for a night out."
- Best for Homestyle Because: Between the amazing pasta and helpful staff, this is a great location for a meal with comfort food.
- Best for Italian Because: Offering a fun environment for guests of all ages, it has every typical Tuscan dish worth trying.
- Best for Pizza Because: Between the pizza and the pasta, your family is sure to be full and content.
- Best for Late Night Because: If you're craving pizza or pasta late, this restaurant offers some delicious options.