Also Featured In
Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5
- Tue-Sun 9am-7pm
- Gallery Entrance + 2.00 booking fee Ticket Concessions Available; 8.50
Audio Guide 5
- Sightseeing, Museums, Family-Friendly Museums: "You must make a reservation prior to going to Galleria Borghese. Reservations are made according to two hour time slots. You can buy your tickets for a specific day and time slot at www.ticketeria.it. Otherwise, reservations can be made calling 06.32810."
- Best for Sightseeing Because: Located in a prime position within the Borghese Gardens, the Galleria has a rich collection ranging from Baroque to Renaissance.
- Best for Museums Because: Works by Bernini, Raphael and Caravaggio housed in a palace within Villa Borghese park make it a must see.
- Best for Family-Friendly Museums Because: Housing pieces by Caravaggio, Raphael and Bernini and all in an 'up close and personal' display, Villa Borghese Gallery is a must for families. Why not combine your visit with a scavenger hunt or picnic in the park?
Palazzo Barberini – Galleria Nazionale d'Arte AnticaView This Attraction
Museo d'Arte Contemporanea di Roma (MACRO)View This Attraction
Palazzo Massimo alle Terme – Museo Nazionale RomanoView This Attraction
Capitoline MuseumsView This Attraction
Keats-Shelley Memorial HouseView This Attraction