Explore New Orleans
Also Featured In
Photo courtesy of Loews Hotel New Orleans
Photo courtesy of Gary Kahn
This former office building in the heart of downtown has been reimagined into one of the best sleeps in town. From its West Indies--style lobby to its well appointed spacious guest rooms enriched with... Read More
This former office building in the heart of downtown has been reimagined into one of the best sleeps in town. From its West Indies--style lobby to its well appointed spacious guest rooms enriched with local artwork, the Loews makes a body feel right at home. Café Adelaide and the Swizzle Stick Bar, both on the lobby level, are run by the same Brennans that own Commander's Palace Restaurant. Accessible to everything that counts downtown, Loews is just .8 miles from the arena and close to Harrah's and the river. little farther out, is farther from Bourbon and Royal than others on this list, but still within walking distance. A full service spa, ballroom and lap pool round out the amenities of this stellar hotel.
300 Poydras St
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Recommended as Best Hotels Because: Loews is a bastion of service and luxury in the CBD.
- Best for Luxury Hotels Because: Wonderful amenities and $.25 martinis at lunch at Cafe Adelaide make this spot a win-win.
- Best for Hotels near Mercedes-Benz Superdome Because: This is one of the best hotels in town.
- Best for Family-Friendly Hotels Because: Loews is close to it all yet far enough away to carve out some down time for the little ones.
- Best for Hotels near Smoothie King Center Because: A class act if there ever was one, this full service hotel delivers on all counts.