601 Gallier St
New Orleans, LA 70117
- Tue-Fri: 11am-2:30pm,; 6pm-10pm
- Sat: 8am-2:30pm,; 6pm-10pm
- Sun: 8am-2:30pm
- Brunch, Homestyle: "Weekend brunch kicks off early at this Bywater fave and the closer you arrive to the 8 a.m. kickoff, the shorter you'll have to wait."
- Late Night: "Weekend brunch kicks off early at this Bywater fave and the closer you arrive to the 8 a.m. opening, the shorter the wait time."
- Family Friendly: "The newly opened Crescent Park along the river is accessed a block away from Elizabeth's on Piety, a great before or after lunch outing with the kids."
- Best for Brunch Because: This home-style Bywater eatery caters to loyal locals crazy for off-the-plate portions and praline bacon.
- Best for Late Night Because: You can waltz in until 10 Monday through Saturday and enjoy a pile of down home eats.
- Best for Homestyle Because: Elizabeth's is a locals' favorite, but the word has gotten around that this Bywater spot dishes tasty food at good prices.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: Huge portions of Southern-style comfort food makes this place a winner.