1518 North Lopez Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
- Mon-Sat 11am-7pm
- Lunch: "Depending on your state of peckishness, one barbecue shrimp po'boy is good to share."
- Best Value, Homestyle: "Fill up on the gumbo before heading out to Jazz fest or to catch an exotic animal race at the Fairgrounds."
- Family Friendly: "Considered Jazz Fest headquarters, Liuzza's is renowned for its gumbo, spicy bloody Mary's and outstanding po'boys."
- Best for Lunch Because: This locals' haunt near the Fairgrounds is consistently delish - and Jazz Fest central come that time of year.
- Recommended as Best Value Because: Everything at Liuzza's is delish and your wallet gets off easy
- Best for Homestyle Because: Don't wait for Jazz Fest to eat at this popular Mid-City spot.
- Best for Family Friendly Because: The barbecue shrimp po-boy is a mound of buttery, spicy goodness dished over a crusty pistolette. Enough said.