Photo courtesy of Tamar Alexia Fleishman
The First Saturdays & Sundays program allows all visitors with disabilities and their guests to enter 30 minutes before the Aquarium opens on the first Saturday and the first Sunday of each month, for a leisurely, crowd-free visit.
In their brand-new exhibit,Living Seashore, you can touch sea creatures like moon snails and jellyfish. At their shark tank, visitors will feel like they are part of the resident sharks' habitat as they walk inside.
- Nov: -; Feb Mon-Thu; 10am-4pm
- Fri: 10am-8pm
- Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm Mar; -; Oct Mon-Thu; 9am-4pm
- Fri: 9am-8pm
- Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm
- Adult $24.95; Senior (60+) $23.95; Child (3-11) $19.95
- Best for Things to Do with Kids Because: Marine life and seafood is embroidered into the fabric of Baltimore.
- Recommended as Best Attractions & Activities Because: Just the architecture of the building alone in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, let alone the feeling that you become part of the ocean inside.